For Vitali S.p.A the measure of success is closely linked to Client satisfaction, the quality of life of its employees and to ethical, environmental and social integrity. All of which are the essential requirements for reaching economic, productive and social objectives. Again for Vitali S.p.A Client satisfaction stems from an ability to understand and anticipate needs and providing a service that not only satisfies his explicit requirements, but also and above all, a service that satisfies his latent needs and exceeds his expectations through an immediate reaction to changes in circumstances.
During the periodic review of the Quality System by the Management, specific system improvement objectives are defined and communicated to the parties concerned.
Reaching these objectives require maximum support from the Company Management, as well as the involvement and active cooperation of all personnel in order to continue to growth and development of the company and the people who work in it.
The Management ensures that Company Policy is understood and followed by all personnel in the execution of their duties. Company has given some general objectives:
- acquiring new clients to expand the Company’s market share
- identifying the customer’s needs and knowing how to transform them into technically and commercially efficient products
- developing an improvement activities for the products supplied, involving not only the internal potentialities but also the suppliers. The reason being to provide the clients with solutions that will satisfy their requests while, at the same time, optimising costs and paying particular attention to the safety of personnel in the workplace
- extending quality control to the construction sites, in order to be able to obtain greater efficiency both internally and externally
- improving the efficiency of the quality management system through appropriate audits
- ensuring personnel work at the highest standards through individual responsibility, maximum exploitation and development of individual
- setting measurable targets coherent with the general policy objectives, in order to allow continuous monitoring and improvement of processes, working methods and service levels
- promoting an eco-sustainable culture in terms of social responsibility and environmental protection
- complying with regulations and laws in force and, in particular, the code of ethics of public and private tenders